• Further development of the application of solar heating in hydroponic greenhouses will reduce cost and economic impact of hydroponics.
• Currently, plans are being drawn for using the techniques of soil-less culture on space stations, and perhaps one day on surfaces of other celestial bodies (planets, moons, etc.) that don't have soil.
• In the future, developing countries, along with all other nations, will be able to feed many people using less land than current farming techniques.
• Advances in lighting technology will lead to a more widespread use of hydroponics in areas with limited seasonal sunlight.
• In the future, the application of hydroponics in providing food in areas having vast regions of non-arable land, such as deserts and mountainous terrain, will be more heavily used.
Brands We Carry
"Our experienced, knowledgeable and customer serviced minded staff is always there to assist you."